Pasta Bake - by Kobee Byrne
500g extra lean beef mince
400g raw cauliflower
400g raw broccoli
200g fresh baby spinach
160g high fibre past
200g light smooth ricotta cheese
165g Masterfood cheese finishing sauce
100g Coles light mozzarella
Makes 4 serves
* Put the extra lean beef mince into a fry pan and cook until golden brown. Add garlic season & mixed herbs.
* Whilst the mince is browning, boil up your pasta for ten mins or until soft.
* Cut up your fresh broccoli & cauliflower in to small florets.
* Add in your fresh spinach into your browned mince, cook until it wilters.
* Take your past off the boil, refill and add in your fresh cut up cauliflower & broccoli.
* Add in your Val ver sarde pasta sauce into your mince mix then add in your light smooth ricotta and take off the heat.
* Use a large baking pan to mix in your mince mix and drained pasta.
* Take the cauliflower & broccoli off the boil, drain and add into the mix.
* Smooth out the mix and add in your cheese finishing sauce.
* Sprinkle your light mozzarella on top and bake for 15-20 on high.
50C 15F 50P 7.5 Fibre