San Choy Bow
SAN Choy Bow!
Need some dinner inspo? These are easy and fun to make! Also a great way to get some veggies in!
- * 500g lean beef/pork/turkey mince
- * 1 tbsp sesame seed oil
- * 1 ½ cups grated carrot
- * 1 cup finally chopped zucchini
- * 1/2 capsicum
- * 3 spring onions finely sliced
- * Fresh coriander (optional)
- * 1 can water chestnuts sliced (optional)
- * 2 garlic cloves diced
- * 1 tsp freshly grated ginger
- * 4 tbsp salt-reduced soy sauce
- * 3 tbsp oyster sauce
- * 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- * 1 iceberg/Cos lettuce to serve
- * 1 cup vermicelli
- 1. Heat sesame oil in wok over high heat, then add mince and mash up.
- 2. Once mince is browned, add garlic, ginger, carrot, shallots, and other chosen vegetables and stir fry for a few minutes.
- 3. Add soy sauce and oyster sauce and stir fry around for another 3 minutes.
- 4. Remove from heat and add vermicelli.
- 5. Serve in lettuce cups and sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds.