TOMATO, GARLIC AND CHICKPEA SALAD
- ½ cup chickpeas, from a can
- 4-5 olives
- 1 green pepper, small to medium
- 3 tomatoes, medium
- 1 cup arugula/Spinach
- 3-4 mint leaves or coriander (optional)
- 1 garlic clove
- lemon juice
- salt and pepper
- olive oil
- Rinse and drain chickpeas.
- Chop olives, the green pepper, tomatoes, arugula, mint leaves.
- Mince garlic. Option one: add garlic directly to the salad. Option 2: Let garlic infuse olive oil for 30 min and then remove from the olive oil. Add just the flavored olive oil to the salad.
- Put the chopped vegetables and chickpeas in a large bowl, add some lemon juice the olive oil and salt and pepper to taste. Enjoy!.
Recipie by- Beautybites.org