ATP Science Venus E-Tox
We know you are a superwoman and you deserve to feel like one too, but from time to time, you may feel like your hormones could be interfering with your mojo.
We formulated ATP Science Venus E-tox specifically for women who regularly have to manage the symptoms of premenstrual tension and menstrual cycle irregularity because life doesn’t stop for anyone and family, home and work still demand your energy and attention regardless of how you may be feeling.
Venus E-tox may reduce menstrual cycle irregularities and may help relieve symptoms of Premenstrual tension (PMT) such as:
- Mood swings, irritability, and aggression associated with PMT
- Relieve abdominal bloating and distension
- The occurrence of symptoms of headache
- The temporary relieve mild fluid retention
- Decrease breast pain and tenderness associated with PMT
- Relieve abdominal pain and discomfort
- The occurrence of symptoms of acne
As with all our ATP Science products we only use high-quality ingredients that help to support your normal body processes naturally. The ingredients used in Venus E-Tox help reduce premenstrual tension, maintain and support female reproductive system health, support natural liver detoxification and assist the body’s natural cleansing/detoxification processes.
The ingredients of Venus E-tox
Brassica (Broccoli Sprout Powder)
Brassica oleracea var. italica or broccoli sprouts fall in the Brassica family of vegetables which include broccoli, kale, cauliflower, and cabbage. The antioxidants in Brassicas have been found to play important roles in supporting natural liver detoxification.
This makes it a great addition to help support the body’s natural channels of elimination.
At ATP Science we use GMO-free broccoli sprout powder to make sure you are getting high-quality ingredients in your supplements.
Chaste Berry (Vitex)
Vitex Agnus Castus or chaste berry is native to Central Asia and the Mediterranean region and is used to relieve the symptoms of premenstrual tension (PMS).
This is why it is commonly used for menstrual irregularities and PMS. Chaste Berry also supports reproductive system health in females and helps to relieve the symptoms of acne
Daikon Radish Fruit Powder
Raphanus sativus or daikon radish is a root vegetable that has been used to support natural liver detoxification processes. It contains specific compounds (glucosinolates and isothiocyanates such as sulforaphane, sulforaphane, and indole-3-carbinol) which are all supporters of natural liver detoxification and also supports reproductive system health in females.
Iodine plays an important role in the maintenance of female reproductive health which includes natural body cleansing, as it helps to maintain the body’s natural channels of elimination.
Rosemarinus officinalis or rosemary leaf is a common herb used as a food preservative and food flavourant. Rosemary has often been used to relieve the symptoms of premenstrual tension and supports natural liver detoxification.
ATP Science Venus E-tox contains 120 capsules per bottle.
Each capsule of Venus E-tox contains:
- Brassica oleracea var. italica 38.46 mg derived from B. oleracea var. italica sprout dry 384.6 mg
- Brassica oleracea var. italica seed dry 100 mg
- Rosmarinus officinalis 100 mg derived from R. officinalis whole plant dry 1 g
- Raphanus sativus whole plant dry 100 mg
- Vitex agnus-castus 25 mg derived from V. agnus-castus fruit dry 250 mg
- Fucus vesiculosus 5 mg derived from F. vesiculosus whole plant dry 25 mg
- levomefolate calcium 130 microgram
The benefits of Venus E-Tox:
- Helps support the body’s natural channels of elimination
- Aids in the detoxification processes
- Supports natural liver cleansing
- Restore body fluid balance
- Temporarily relieve mild fluid retention
- Relieve abdominal bloating
- Decrease abdominal pain/discomfort
- Helps reduce the occurrence of symptoms of headaches
- Support female reproductive system health in females
- Relieve menstrual cycle irregularity/irregular periods
- Reduce feelings of aggression/irritability associated with premenstrual tension
- Relieve mood changes/mood swings associated with premenstrual tension
- Relieve breast pain/tenderness associated with premenstrual tension
- Relieve symptoms of premenstrual tension
- Relieve symptoms of acne
- Helps reduce the occurrence of symptoms of acne
Always read the label.
Follow the directions for use.
If fluid retention persists, seek medical advice
If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.