Resilience is defined as an ability to recover from or adjust easily to misfortune or change. This is what Resilience is formulated to do, which is why we called it “Resilience.”
Resilience is a powerful blend of shielding and fortifying herbs and spices: Turmeric, Reishi, Frankincense, Myrrh, Artemisia, and Amla.
This is an ultra-potent formulation with only the finest herbs and spices sourced worldwide. We use the best so you can feel the best!
Did you know it is actually your immune system that makes you feel lousy when you have a cold or flu and not the infecting bug? It is your immune response that determines how sick you feel.
The pain associated with a sprain or bad back is your response to the insult or injury. In essence, you make the inflammation that causes the pain. Overstimulating these survival mechanisms will create exaggerated responses, excessive mucous, fever, pain, aches, oxidative stress, and reactions.
For optimal performance, we want to be resilient. We want to be able to adjust, respond and recover quickly. Be tougher. Launch an efficient and effective defence and then switch it off as soon as possible to protect the host (you) from your own defence mechanisms.
What does Resilience do?
• Resilience is formulated to correct immune dysfunction. In practical terms, it may assist in reducing the signs and symptoms of the common cold, but it is more than that. Frankincense, myrrh and turmeric work in synergy to kill infections. Frankincense dissolves the infection’s biofilm that is hiding and protecting the bug; myrrh, reishi, and artemisia deliver antimicrobial actions to the bug, while turmeric amplifies the effects.
• If your immune system is flat, Resilience will help boost a flagging immune system. And if your immune system is overactivated, it will help return it to normal.
• Resilience also contains high levels of concentrated bio-effective turmeric, which reduces inflammatory processes in the body. This means it may help reduce the pain associated with inflammation.
• Resilience contains herbs that boost Nrf-2, meaning it is a powerful antioxidant and may aid in the detoxification processes in the body.
• Resilience is an anti-inflammatory that soothes mucosal membranes instead of damaging them like other anti-inflammatories can. An anti-inflammatory that helps heal and normalise the gut and may aid in digestion and a healthy functioning of the digestive system.
• Amla also helps protect the liver. This is an ultra-potent formulation with only the finest herbs and spices sourced worldwide. We use the best so you can feel the best!